Worried Goats

(Sometimes in french)

Dazai and bad habits

The way ango stiffened, panicked, was unbearably cute. Dazai took the earphones away. As he placed Ango’s fingers on his pulse point, he kept teasing.

“Any idea how I should deal with him?”

Steady, his heartbeat spelled out “caught you. Stay” (So, so many things he wanted to say and could never get out. But this, this he could do, this he could show)

Still red, a little hesitantly, Ango turned towairds him.

“What do you wish to do?”

Dazai might have tried to appease the hint of fear in his voice, but on his wrist, in morse code, clever fingers were spelling ‘caught you too. Dont leave”, and dazai just turned the chair and sat in Ango’s lap, bringing their faces close.

He really had acquired bad habits.

“I love you”, spelled his heart, and the scene ended when Ango kissed him, his fingers feverishly spelling ‘love you too’ on his wrist, his arms, his skin, touching and exploring like it was the only way Ango could convince himself he was real, and Dazai was moaning, whimpering, in his mouth, because he had wanted this for so long, had denied himself this for so long, had been denied this for even longer, and yet here he was.

Here they were.